Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
– C. S. Lewis
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Integrity is simply saying what you will do and then doing what you say in a way that instills confidence and peace. Powerful integrity is innate; it is as natural as breathing and impossible to fake. It is the unflinching willingness to do right even when others do the opposite. Powerful integrity is never self-serving but lives to serve others. This person of powerful integrity, this person who does best when serving others, holds true to these, our guiding principles:
- We believe that honesty, integrity and strong ethics are the foundation for our business and all decisions should be based on Christian principles.
- We believe that as humble ambassadors and vigilant stewards, we must implement technologies and practices that are not only effective but also protect our planet. We will do our best to leave wellsites better than when we arrived.
- We believe that by wisely employing the best technology, the best people, and best practices we will achieve
excellence regardless of the circumstances.
- We believe that people of great character and superior work ethic will naturally aspire to be a part of the CSI family. We seek such people with diverse cultures, talents, skills, and experiences that hold dear our Guiding Principles.
- We believe that as we are blessed so we bless. We encourage employee participation in charitable endeavors through financial contribution and/or volunteer service, plus CSI returns 10% of its profits to designated charities.
- We believe that safety is more than a pursuit, it is in everything we do–everything we design, engineer and implement.Safety is not an option but an obligation.
- We believe that our employees are entitled to participate in the success of the company; therefore, we provide bonus and company profit sharing plans, and benefits packages that meet or exceed the industry standard.
- We believe that knowledge is power but shared power is exponential. Therefore, while we develop and implement best technologies and practices, we document our findings for the benefit of our industry.
- We believe that each project is a precious gift, an opportunity to earn the respect of our industry for our ethics and the quality of our work. We are known for going the extra mile and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
“It always starts and ends with people. Before I opened our doors in 2003, I knew in my heart that CSI must be a place of uncompromised integrity where people of high character and superior work ethic who aspire for greatness will find a home.”
– Shelby White
President and Founder